If you are using a SatNav the hotels postcode is SN15 3BW which will direct you to the car park at the rear of the hotel.
If you have a mobile telephone with you, why not call us when you have parked in the hotel’s car park and we will advise you if you are staying in the main coaching inn or in the new courtyard wing. If you are in the courtyard wing, leave your luggage in the car and come into the hotel to register. Once you have registered, walk back to your car to pick up your luggage before going to your room. Car Parking for guests in Complimentary, please ensure you register your registration number at reception on arrival
Driving Directions from M4 Junction 17
* Follow the brown tourist signs for Bowood House from the motorway into the town centre.
* On seeing the railway arches, get into the right-hand lane and follow the road marked Calne/Bath/A4 under the right-hand arch.
* Follow the blue ‘P’ parking sign for Borough Parade and Emery Gate, and the brown “Angel Hotel” signs.
* Turn left into Gladstone Road and go over the river bridge.
* The entrance to Borough Parade is on the left, the hotel’s entrance is the next left (you will see our signs and flag poles).
Our car park is located at the rear of the hotel off Gladstone Road.
(If you are using a Sat Nav please use postcode – SN15 3BW). Once you have parked your car please walk through the atrium and across the courtyard garden to reception. You MUST register your vehicle(s) registration number on the touch screen at reception to obtain free parking.